Tankless Mid-Efficiency 95 Outdoor
Ruud RUTG is a series of ultra low NOx, mid-efficiency tankless gas water heaters designed for continuous hot water
- .82 EF with all-copper heat exchanger
- Intelligent electronic controls designed to increase energy efficiency and safety
- Exclusive! Water savings setting –upon activation, this setting can save homeowners up to 1,100 gallon of water per year1 by decreasing the flow of water through the pipes until the temperature reaches the heater’s set temperature
- Low flow fixture compatible – Industry first minimum flow rate of .26 GPM and minimum activation flow rate of .40GPM ensures the user will receive hot water even in low demand situations
- Recirculation Pump Kit-Ready – Quickly pairs with our Recirculation Pump kit to provide instantaneous hot water at the tap2
Easy Installation and Service
- 1/2" Gas line compatibility on every model
- Exclusive! Maintenance Notice Setting alerts homeowner – flashing a warning code to call for service check
- Self-diagnostic system for easy installation and service
- Digital display shows temperature setting and maintenance codes
- 3"/5" concentric vent system with Integrated condensate collector
- Connects to Metal Fab. Inc., 3"/5"concentric venting without an adapter
- Hot-start programming helps minimize fluctuation in water temperature, referred to as “cold water sandwich”, during periods of frequent on/off operation
- Exclusive! Guardian OFW™ overheat film wrap
- EZ-Link™ cable available for higher demand applications to connect two tankless units to operate as one
- Manifold up to six units with an optional MIC-6 manifold control board
- Manifold up to 20 units with the optional MIC-185 plus the MICS-180 manifold control assembly
High Altitude Compliant
- High-altitude capability – up to 8,400 ft. elevation above sea level 3
- Environmentally friendly ultra low NOx burner meets SCAQMD rule 1146.2 requirements
- Digital remote control and 10 ft. of thermostat wire included
- Supplied with a 120-volt power cord(indoor models only)
- Freeze protection to -30°F
- EZ- Spec™ Sizing Software – advanced online tool that takes the guess work out of sizing tankless applications–available at www.ruud.com/tankless
- 11,000 - 199,900 BTU max.
- 9.5 gal./min. at 35° F rise max.
- 7.4 gal./min. at 45° F rise max.
Tankless 95 Outdoor
- Use and Care Instructions
- Demand Pump Kit Feature Sheet
- Revit Model (RTG-64XL-95XL)
- Tax Credit Information
- Gas Piping Information
- Warranty Information
- Specification Sheet
- Available Accessories
- Full Line Brochure
- Web Product Image
- Parts and Accessories Catalog
- Mid-Efficiency Brochure
- 150x150 Product Image
- 400x400 Product Image
- Hi-Res Product Image
Parts – 5 Years
Labor – 1 Year
Heat Exchanger – 12 Years
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.