UP18AZ Endeavor ™ Line Ultra® Series Heat Pumps
- Peace-Of-Mind Performance: Relax, you’re covered by one of the best warranties in the industry—10 Year Parts + 10 Year Conditional Unit Replacement.
- Energy Savings: Just like a vehicle’s MPG, the higher the SEER2, EER2 and HSPF2 rating (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio / Energy Efficiency Ratio / Heating Seasonal Performance Factor), the higher the efficiency of your heat pump—resulting in more energy savings. Keep in mind, there are other factors that enhance overall efficiency such as system matching, sizing, ductwork and installation. By working with a properly trained contractor, you can be confident that you are choosing the best heating and cooling system for your home’s comfort—and your finances.
- Ultimate Comfort: Inverter driven, variable speed compressor technology features cooling operation between 40% and 100% of capacity (with overdrive capability up to 115% in extreme conditions) to continuously meet your ever-changing cooling needs. You’ll enjoy exact temperature and advanced humidity control that combine to exceed your optimal comfort expectations.
- Reduced Emissions: Households generate 72% of greenhouse gas emissions, so switching to a heat pump can make a big difference for the environment—today.
- Rugged Curb Appeal: Curved louvered panels and rugged corner posts provide excellent support and protection to internal components, while the overall modern cabinet aesthetics, including the corrosion-resistant composite base pan and powder coat paint system allow your unit to put its best face forward for years to come.
- Quiet Operation: Efficient home comfort shouldn’t be noisy. That’s why our heat pumps are engineered with acoustics in mind. Sound-dampening features such as refrigerant tubing design, fan blade approach, composite base pan and innovative compressor and drive technologies ensure that as efficiency increases, sound levels remain low.
- EcoNet® Enabled:
- Cooling Efficiencies: up to 20 SEER2/12.5 EER2
- Heating Efficiencies: up to 8.5 HSPF2
- Nominal Sizes: 2 to 5 Ton [7.0 to 17.6 kW]
- Cooling Capacities 22.8 to 55.0 kBTU [6.7 to 16.1 kW]
UP18AZ Endeavor™ Line Ultra™ Series iM Heat Pump
Conditional Unit Replacement (Registration Required)
Ten (10) Years
Parts Ten (10) Years
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.