High Efficiency - Two-Stage ECM Motor (RH2T)
- The RH2T is EcoNet Enabled (EEV Option): This allows the RH2T to directly communicate with the EcoNet Smart Home System.
- Feature an Electronic Expansion Valve (EEV)
- The RH2T features a Constant Torque Two-stage motor (ECM) which provides enhanced SEER performance with most Ruud outdoor units.
- Evaporator is constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
- Factory-installed indoor coil.
- Sturdy cabinet construction with 1.0 inch [25.4 mm] of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics.
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet U.L. and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
- 1½ ton [5.3 kW] through 5 ton [17.6 kW] models are between 42½ to 57 inches [1080 to 1448 mm] tall and 22 inches [559 mm] deep.
- All models meet or exceed 330 to 400 CFM [156 to 189 L/s] per ton at .3 inches [.7 kPa] of external static pressure.
- Enhanced airflow up to .7" external static pressure.
- Suitable for application in mobile homes.
- Efficiencies up to 20 SEER
- EcoNet enabled
- Constant torque two-stage airflow
- All aluminum indoor coil
- Consumer Literature
- Contractor Color literature
- Tax Credit Form
- Web Product Image
- Specification Sheet
RH2T (EcoNet Enabled)
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.
We want to hear from you. Click the survey button below to help us transform and improve your experience as a customer.