Table top water heaters are a good choice when installations are in kitchens or other work areas that require additional counter space
- Baked enamel counter top is acid and heat resistant
- Four inch high back splash protects interior wall from spills and stains
- Recessed base provides comfortable standing area while working
- Channel at rear accommodates piping and permits water heater to fit snugly against back wall
- More hot water at a low operating cost
- .81 UEF
- Well insulated for reduced standby heat loss
- FHR: 50 gallons
- Recovery rate: 21 gallons GPH at a 90 degree rise
Capacity & Dimensions
- 40 Gallon model: 24 inch diameter: 25 inch depth and 36 inches high
Easy Installation & Service
- Table top surface is easily remove for access to cold and hot water outlets at top of tank, electrical connections and anode rod replacement
- Patented magnesium anode rod with resistor protects the tank from rust
- Durable direct immersion resistored heating element
- Full-flow, brass drain valve
- Temperature and pressure relief valve
- Standard replacement part
- Recessed base and channel in back panel for snug fit against the wall
- 40 gallon capacity
- Baked enamel top for a beautiful finish
- Engineered components for longer life – resistored heating elements and premium grade anode rod
Energy Guide Details
- Understanding Energy Efficiency
- Click here to review this water heater's Energy Guide for more details.
Tank Warranty - 6 Years Limited
Parts Warranty - 6 Years Limited
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.
We want to hear from you. Click the survey button below to help us transform and improve your experience as a customer.