Table top water heaters are a good choice when installations are in kitchens or other work areas that require additional counter space
- Baked enamel counter top is acid and heat resistant
- Four inch high back splash protects interior wall from spills and stains
- Recessed base provides comfortable standing area while working
- Channel at rear accommodates piping and permits water heater to fit snugly against back wall
- More hot water at a low operating cost
- .81 UEF
- Well insulated for reduced standby heat loss
- FHR: 50 gallons
- Recovery rate: 21 gallons GPH at a 90 degree rise
Capacity & Dimensions
- 40 Gallon model: 24 inch diameter: 25 inch depth and 36 inches high
Easy Installation & Service
- Table top surface is easily remove for access to cold and hot water outlets at top of tank, electrical connections and anode rod replacement
- Patented magnesium anode rod with resistor protects the tank from rust
- Durable direct immersion resistored heating element
- Full-flow, brass drain valve
- Temperature and pressure relief valve
- Standard replacement part
- Recessed base and channel in back panel for snug fit against the wall
- 40 gallon capacity
- Baked enamel top for a beautiful finish
- Engineered components for longer life – resistored heating elements and premium grade anode rod
Energy Guide Details
Tank Warranty - 6 Years Limited
Parts Warranty - 6 Years Limited
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.