Pacemaker (Standard and Ultra Low NOx)
Pacemaker® gas water heaters feature the
Guardian System – engineered to exceed ANSI standards for flammable
vapor ignition resistance
- .58 - .62 EF
- More hot water at a low operating cost
- FHR: 50 to 90-gallons for natural gas
- Recovery: 30.3 to 50.5 gallons at a 90 degree rise, based on model Guardian System™ & Sensor
- Exclusive air/fuel shut-off device
- Maintenance free – no filter to clean
- Eco-friendly burner, low NOx design
- Meets 40 ng/J NOx requirements
- Patented magnesium anode rod with resistor protects the tank from rust
- All models certified up to 6,000 ft. above sea level
- Some models certified up to 10,200 ft. above sea level, check factory for listings
- Easy to light – no matches required
- EverKleen™ patented system fights sediment build-up
- Brass drain valve and temperature and pressure relief valve are included
- Standard replacement parts
|DESCRIPTION|| ENERGY INFO
| PACEMAKER MODELS
|TYPE||GAL CAP.||MODEL NUMBER||ENERGY
|STANDARD PACEMAKER MODELS|
|PACEMAKER ULTRA LOW NOx MODELS|
- Features the Guardian System – engineered to exceed ANSI standards for flammable vapor ignition resistance
- 29, 38, 40 and 50 gallon tall and 30, 40 and 50 gallon short capacities
- High efficiency models feature high performance and lower operating cost
Energy Guide Details
Parts Warranty - 6 Years
With ProtectionPlus™ the 6-year limited warranty becomes 10 years
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.