Professional Achiever Plus Series: Powered Damper Ultra Low NOx
Professional Achiever Plus™ Powered DamperUltra Low NOx gas water heaters are SCAQMD Rule compliant and meet 10ng/J NOx emissionsEfficiency
- .64 - .68 UEF
- FHR: 86 gallons for 50-gallon model and 67 gallons for 40-gallon
- Recovery: 36.4 GPH at a 90° F rise
- Electronic gas control for improved monitoring and service
- Ultra Low NOx 38,000 BTU/h burner
- SCAQMD Rule 1121 compliant
- Meets 10 ng/J NOx requirements
- 24 VAC flue damper, 110 VAC outlet required
- Includes 19-foot cord, 3-prong plug
- Standard Cat. I, double-wall, B-vent, 3" (4" adaptor included)
- Exclusive fuel shut-off device
- Maintenance free – no filter to clean
- Disables the heater in the presence of flammable vapor accumulation
- Premium grade anode rod provides long-lasting tank protection
- Certified to 5,250 ft. above sea level
- Dual certified for both potable water and space heating
- Enhanced flow brass drain valve
- Temperature and pressure relief valve included
- Low lead compliant
- EverKleen™ patented system fights sediment build-up
- Standard replacement parts
- .64 - .68 Uniform Energy factor (UEF)
- 40 and 50 gallon capacities
Energy Guide Details
- Understanding Energy Efficiency
- Click here to review this water heater's Energy Guide for more details.
Professional Achiever Plus Ultra Low NOx Powered Damper
Limited Tank Warranty - 8 Years Limited
Limited Parts Warranty - 8 Years Limited
With ProtectionPlus™ the 8-year limited tank warranty becomes 12 years!
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.