Professional Achiever Series: Heavy Duty Ultra Low NOx
- Recovery Capacity: 72.8 gallons per hour*
- FHR: 135 gallons for 75-gallon model and 150 gallons for 98-gallon model
- Exclusive fuel shut-off device
- Maintenance free – no filter to clean
- Protective control system that disables the heater in the presence of flammable vapor accumulation
- Bi-metal temperature sensor maintains safe burner operation
- All models are certified for applications up to 10,000 feet above sea level
- Integrated self diagnostic system control for easy installation and service
- Eco-friendly burner, ultra low NOx design meets 14 ng/J NOx requirements
- Premium grade anode rod provides long-lasting tank protection
- Enhanced-flow brass drain valve
- Temperature and pressure relief valve included
- Low lead compliant
- Cord-free design
- Side water connections for space heating applications
- Standard replacement parts
- 75 and 98 gallon models
- Cord-free design
- Certified for applications up to 10,000 feet above sea level
- Side water connections enable use in space heating applications
Energy Guide Details
- Understanding Energy Efficiency
- Click here to review this water heater's Energy Guide for more details.
Professional Achiever Heavy Duty Ultra Low NOx
6-Year limited tank and parts
With ProtectionPlus®, the 6-year limited tank warranty becomes 10-year
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.
We want to hear from you. Click the survey button below to help us transform and improve your experience as a customer.