Professional Achiever Series: Heavy Duty Ultra Low NOx
- Recovery Capacity: 72.8 gallons per hour*
- FHR: 135 gallons for 75-gallon model and 150 gallons for 98-gallon model
- Exclusive fuel shut-off device
- Maintenance free – no filter to clean
- Protective control system that disables the heater in the presence of flammable vapor accumulation
- Bi-metal temperature sensor maintains safe burner operation
- All models are certified for applications up to 10,000 feet above sea level
- Integrated self diagnostic system control for easy installation and service
- Eco-friendly burner, ultra low NOx design meets 14 ng/J NOx requirements
- Premium grade anode rod provides long-lasting tank protection
- Enhanced-flow brass drain valve
- Temperature and pressure relief valve included
- Low lead compliant
- Cord-free design
- Side water connections for space heating applications
- Standard replacement parts
- 75 and 98 gallon models
- Cord-free design
- Certified for applications up to 10,000 feet above sea level
- Side water connections enable use in space heating applications
Energy Guide Details
- Understanding Energy Efficiency
- Click here to review this water heater's Energy Guide for more details.
Professional Achiever Heavy Duty Ultra Low NOx
6-Year limited tank and parts
With ProtectionPlus®, the 6-year limited tank warranty becomes 10-year
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.