Professional Achiever Series: Power Vent
Professional Achiever Power Vent gas water heaters offer up to 150 foot vent runs, energy efficiency and the Guardian System
- .65 - .70 UEF
- FHR: 66 - 86 gallons
- Recovery rate is 32.4 to 42.4 GPH at a 90 degree rise
- Electronic gas control for improved monitoring and service
- Eco-friendly burner, low NOx design
- Uses indoor air for combustion; blower exhausts the flue gases
- Standard 120 VAC electrical connection
- New whisper quiet blower
Guardian System™ & Sensor
- Exclusive air/fuel shut-off device
- Maintenance free – no filter to clean
- Protective control system that disables the heater in the presence of flammable vapor accumulation
Flexible Venting Options
- Long venting lengths up to 150 equivalent feet
- PVC, ABS, or CPVC vent pipe options
- Vertical or horizontal termination
- Premium grade anode rod provides long-lasting tank protection
High Altitude Compliant
- Tall models certified for applications up to 7,800 ft. above sea level and short models up to 6,000 feet above sea level
- Side water connections for space heating available on select models
- Quality anode rod helps protect against tank corrosion
- Temperature and pressure relief valve included
- Low lead compliant
- Durable Silicon Nitride Ignitor (HSI)
- EverKleen™ patented system fights sediment build-up
- Models can operate at high ambient temperatures above 100º F and up to 175º F with special venting requirements (see Use & Care manual for more information)
- High Ambient Temperature Service Kit available for installations from 100-175ºF. See chart on page 2 for more information
- Standard replacement parts
- Induced draft with the Guardian FVIR System
- Flexible venting options up to 150 feet
- 40 and 50 gallon tall and short capacities
- Integrated self-diagnostic system control, thermostat and gas valve
- Side water connections for space heating applications available on select models
Energy Guide Details
- Understanding Energy Efficiency
- Click here to review this water heater's Energy Guide for more details.
Professional Achiever Power Vent
Limited Tank Warranty - 6 Years
Limited Party Warranty - 6 Years
With ProtectionPlus™ the 6-year limited tank warranty becomes 10 years!
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.