Professional Ultra Series: Powered Damper
The Professional Ultra™ Powered Damper gas water heaters are energy efficient and offer a 12-year warranty
- .68 - .70 UEF
- Energy Star® rated
- FHR: 78 - 85 gallons
- Recovery: Up to 40.4 GPH at a 90° F rise, depending on model
- Electronic gas control for improved monitoring and service
- Eco-friendly burner, low NOx design
- Meets 40 ng/J NOx requirements
- 24 VAC flue damper, 110 VAC outlet required
- Includes 19-foot cord, 3-prong plug
- Standard Cat. I, double-wall, B-vent, 3" (4" adaptor included)
Guardian System™ & Sensor
- Exclusive air/fuel shut-off device
- Maintenance free – no filter to clean
- Disables the heater in the presence of flammable vapor accumulation
- Premium grade anode rod provides long-lasting tank protection
High Altitude Compliant
- Certified to 10,100 ft. above sea level (50-gallon 50K Btu/h model certified to 5,999 feet above sea level)
- Dual certified for both potable water and space heating
- Enhanced flow brass drain valve
- Temperature and pressure relief valve included
- Low lead compliant
- Standard replacement parts
- .68 - .70 UEF
- ENERGY STAR® rated
- 38 and 50 gallon capacities
Energy Guide Details
- Understanding Energy Efficiency
- Click here to review this water heater's Energy Guide for more details.
Professional Ultra Powered Damper
Tank - 12 Years Limited
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.